Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mom's new toy

True, it's normally dads who love all the gadgets, but in our house I am known as "gadget girl" because of all the gadgets I have. This is my new one, and I am loving it. I have planned my schedule three months in advance in it, and here is hoping I never forget anything again, or leave things to the last minute that shouldn't be left to the last minute. It has a memo pad, so I keep all my shopping lists updated on it, as well as all the to do lists on it. I even use it to remind myself to do something at night when the kids have gone to bed (honestly how many times have you said to yourself I will do that later and then you forget). It has sat nav, so no more need of finding directions in advance. I can connect to facebook on it, so can keep updated when I am out for a long time, or on holidays. It has youtube so we can watch vids on it, I can store music and vids on it, and it takes photo's and videos. It has instant messaging so I can have a conversation on it when not at the pc - useful especially with family. Today Eden and I checked the five day weather forecast on it while we were out and about, we were so fed up with all the rain today, so it was nice to quickly check that we will have no rain tomorrow. I love being this connected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fi,

That sounds great, no excuses now, please put in a reminder to phone your mom now and again.........Luv U.