Eden played the piano and the flute. Niamh played the violin. I love how they don't even feel nervous to perform, as a child I would have been full of nerves in front of a crowd.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Concert
The children took part in the Christmas concert again this year, and it has been great to see the improvement of not only our own children, but our friends children too, there is so much musical talent going around.
Eden played the piano and the flute. Niamh played the violin. I love how they don't even feel nervous to perform, as a child I would have been full of nerves in front of a crowd.
Niamh desperately wanted to sing "All my days - Beautiful Saviour" by Stuart Townend. She didn't really need a hymn book to sing as she has sung it hundreds of times at home, Eden agreed to go up with her and sing it too.
Jude took part for the first time this year, he was very eager to recite a bible verse, here they are all reciting a psalm (except for Jude who just recited one verse of Psalm 67).
Eden played the piano and the flute. Niamh played the violin. I love how they don't even feel nervous to perform, as a child I would have been full of nerves in front of a crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment