Sunday, May 31, 2009

Party Day

This is the first time Michael and I made two cakes in one night, it went a lot easier than expected, but the trick was definitely having as much prepared before hand as possible.
Ciara getting ready for the party, she has witnessed so many parties now that she continually keeps on singing the Happy Birthday song.

I kept this outfit as a surprise for Jude and only gave it to him half and hour before the guests arrived, you can bet he was very pleased.
One of the games involved eyeballs in green slime.
The children had to try and find an eyeball with a blindfold on.
Ethan playing with the plastic skeleton pieces.
Lana tucking into the braai, thanks so much for your help Lans.
The children eating their tea.



Ciara had sung the song through twice even before the candles were lit, she loves this part of the celebrations.

It was amazing to see how much Evan eats, he ate and ate and ate,
Thanks Linda for all your help, I wouldn't have managed without you and Ciara thought you were her second mommy.
Jude and Reuben couldn't keep away from the cake, and had eaten all the bits off by the end of the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jude,
You make a very scary pirate, I just love your outfit.

Love you lots and lots.
nana.