Friday, December 3, 2010
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Well maybe not quite that much snow, but we finally woke up to snow after it seemed like the rest of the UK were already tired of it. There wasn't really enough to even make a good snowman, but there certainly was enough to create that wonderful excitement in the children that is so contagious. They rushed through their work in the morning so they could go out and play. It always amazes me how they don't seem to get cold. If I go outside it is only for a few minutes, but they are out there for ages.

About 7 or so cms.
Ciara has thoroughly enjoyed it this year too, even more than last year.
Niamh was the first on the trampoline, and I wish I had recorder her giggles, she had so much fun.
Simone came over the next day, and although it hadn't snowed a lot, there was still icy snow and they had just as much fun outdoors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment