Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music, lego and cousins

We had our first trio this week as Eden pulled her cello out and played along with Niamh and Jude.

I heard Ayla rustling around in our groceries, and when I came in I saw that she had found the blueberries and was enthusiastically tucking in.
Jude and Niamh have been having fun building lego this week, so I decided to get Jude a new lego set to keep him busy while the girls were away.
He built this one from the new set.
Girls enjoy lego too, but Jude seems to obsess about it a bit more than the girls.
We had Ethan and Julia over to play today, and the girls had fun putting on Niamh's old gymnastics leotards. Can you believe there is only 9 months difference between Julia and Ciara.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

The lego looks fun, well done Jude.

Wow Julia I think you are going to be very tall.

So nice to see you all getting along so well.

Love you all lots and lots.
nana. xxx