Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Bake, bake, baking
Jude has been asking if we can make a cake that has strawberries and cream in, perhaps he has seen it somewhere before, but the only thing I could think of was a Victoria Sponge. I am pretty shocked that I have never tried this recipe yet, especially since it is so simple, quick and really yummy. We have a sugar free recipe to, so we will try that next, but for now, we used Granny's Victoria sponge recipe:
Jude making the cake.
The result.
Niamh has been making a bit of a healthier banana bread for us for the past two weeks, we love all of Anja's recipes as they are so healthy, and you can find this recipe for Banana, date, spelt bread here
And of course Eden loves to make her lemon drizzle cake, and is getting quick at doing it on her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Niamh,
Just so proud of you, for doing all this wonderful baking.
Love you lots and lots.
Nana. xxx
Post a Comment