It is not often that I come across a blog that keeps me returning again and again on a regular basis(unless of course it is a family or friend blog), but I am very pleased to have somehow come across this one through looking for a spinach and butternut salad. Since I have found the blog I have tried quite a number of the recipes, and have been loving the section on braai recipes too.
Niamh and I made the cookies from the one below, and I am not about to copy a recipe from a food blogger without permission, but I am sure they would be more than happy for me to direct you to their site for their recipe:
Chocolate, oat and sesame cookies
1 comment:
Hi Fiona and thanks for your lovely words about my blog! The cookies are great, aren't they? And with all those oats and sesame seeds, you can almost convince yourself that they are a health food ;-)
Post a Comment