Sunday, June 26, 2011
A father's day outing
Well it would be lovely to go to China as part of our study, but the next best thing is going out to a Chinese restaurant. Since it was Father's day on Sunday, we decided to go out on the Saturday night to celebrate.
The lovely vases in the restaurant.
All the Chinese teas on display.
The decor inside is really lovely.
Getting their chopsticks.
Eden practising.
What a face :D!!
Mike had sweet and sour pork with noodles - the noodles were the best I have ever had. I had vegetarian dumplings.
Eden had sweet and sour chicken, and ate her whole meal with chopsticks.
And then we finished off with Jasmine tea, and they gave us a free pot of another blend on the house for bringing my food too late. I love love love Jamine tea, but the tea I taste in a Chinese restaurant is always the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucky you having Chinease food at a real Chinease restaurant. It is so interesting that you can enjoy food from all these different countries and cultures.
We can certainly learn a lot from one another.
Post a Comment