Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Haircuts, games and lego
I had booked myself in for a haircut and then at the last minute thought I would take Eden along for a tidy up. I have been wanting her to grow her hair again, even though she really doesn't want to. I was really upset when I saw the hairdresser had taken so much hair off, it will take her ages to grow it again. That night I was really down about it, and felt I had also put so much emphasis on Eden growing her hair long when all she wants is short hair. I realized it was stressing her out and made a decision to not say anything more about it and just let it be, if it grows and she is happy about it then great, but if she wants to keep it short(as it really means a lot to her), then I will be happy with that too. The next day I really noticed that short hair really does suit her nicely, and this hairstyle was a lot better than what she had previously.

Eden used some of her saved up money to buy herself a nintendo art academy game. She loves it as it takes her through different levels of art lessons about colour, light and shading, and she has managed to build up a nice gallery of pictures. She has now started trying them out on paper too.
I love lego just as much as my son does because it keeps him so nicely occupied when I am doing lessons with the other children. He is getting quite a collection now, it's high time we figured out how to store it all too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment