So we eat a lot of these two foods, in fact, pretty much on a daily basis. The muesli is filled with so much goodness - flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, sesame seeds, high grade oats, and only flavoured with honey. In fact I am feeling so very good after eating this muesli for over a month now, and for the first month in a long time(well since Ayla was born), I did not suffer from any pms depression(which affects me up to 3-5 days before), and I am convinced it is from all the good oils in the seeds.
So far I have only tried these two recipes(click on link):
Orange Cinnamon Granola (V)
Low Fat Cocoa Cherry Granola (V)
I prefer the orange cinnamon one, whilst Niamh prefers the cocoa cherry one, and I add a lot more seeds than she does.

And I have now converted Mike, Niamh and Ciara over to dark chocolate (Eden always loved it, Jude and Ayla not so much(yet)). This is another food(treat) that is actually so good for you, and it is a proven anti-depressant too(whilst other treats like doughnuts are actually depressants). The children have some everyday(our kids are pretty skinny, so this is a nice way to fatten them up a bit) after they have eaten a lot of fruit. Google health benefits of dark chocolate, you'll be surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment