Friday, August 19, 2011

Catching up with old friends

It was a nice surprise to get a call from Ute asking if she could stop by and visit for a few days. She has moved back to Germany and so we don't get to see her very often and the kids really enjoy her company. Unfortunately I only saw her one night, and then had to fly off to Scotland, but I did get to spend some more time with her on the evening I got back.
Having ice-creams in Bushy Park.
Ayla made the walk very slow as she insisted on picking up stones and giving them to Aunty Ute.

What was to be a pleasant walk turned into many accidents and lots of crying, I think all the little ones had a turn in falling, and Ayla also just refused to go in the pushchair.
Earlier on in the week we caught up with the Zapico's who have also moved away, we met up at Lammas park again, however this time it was a bit too chilly to use the waterpark.

Ayla has really taken to Eden's friend Lydia, and always wants to be picked up by her.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

Lovely pic of Lydia and Ayla looking so happy with a big smile on her face.

Love you lots Ayla, from nana xxx