Saturday, August 13, 2011
Tennis time!
Mike has acquired some racquets to play tennis at his lunch hour at work, so he has been bringing them home on the weekend for us to play too. We picked up some children's racquets from the Russells so the kids could join in.
Jude really has a natural eye for the ball, and really enjoyed playing.
Eden really wanted to get a rally going so Mike and I just took turns hitting nicely to her so she could get it back.
So nice to have these courts closeby and free.
We had two of the Philpott children with us so they had a lot of fun in the park, and Mike and I were able to get 7 games in, it was a lot of fun to play each other.
Ayla wanted to have a go on the monkey bars, quite a dangerous looking shot, but I was closeby to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ayla, you are a little monkey,
watch out you will get entangled in the wheel.
Love you lots.
Nana. xxx
Post a Comment