Thursday, August 4, 2011

A very hot day!

The days this week have been getting progressively hotter, and it has been so gorgeous to just be out in the garden and enjoying God's creation.
Ayla having a lot of fun in the sandpit.
Happy girl.
Molly found a good place to sleep in the lunch bag.
Eden painted faces on demand. Ciara wanted an octopus, so this is what she got.

Uncle James then texted that they were going to the pool in the afternoon. I wouldn't normally go on such a hot day in the holidays because it would be far too busy, but we went along since the cousins were going to be there. As I imagined, it was highly unpleasant, I did not even bother to get into the pool. The children had a fun time though, and at least they got a chance to cool off.
Jaden and Evan had some candyfloss, and I know Jude and Ciara haven't tried it before so they got it as a special treat, the girls didn't want to get out of the pool for it though, and when they finally got out the candyfloss man had packed up. (You can see how busy the pool is behind Jude and Ciara).

No comments: