Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Lovely summer days!
Although we have been doing a lot of organizing and cleaning around the home, we have still managed to get out and enjoy the lovely summer days, such a perfect time to be on holiday.
We went to the play area in Richmond Park. This used to be a lot bigger, but they have taken the old one down, and put up more of a toddler play area that was perfect for Ciara and Ayla.
Ayla has such a bold personality, she just storms up to all the kids in the play area and kind of intimidates them, she is going to need quite a bit of guidance in this area I can see.
Getting some help to balance on the border.
When we got home Jude grabbed a big box that had been delivered to our house. He wanted to make a robot out of it, so Niamh organized all the paints and set it up for him outside. They all wanted to help make the robot.
Niamh putting on the finishing touches like the buttons.
And this is what arrived in the box. Michael always makes a joke in my birthday month that presents start arriving well in advance of my actual birthday. So this year he said, "Get one present a week" - I'll be sure to take him up on that. So this is my first present of August, a new addition to my home gym. The workouts have been so successful that I know this will be used a lot(already I love using it), it is a soft medicine ball that is used to make normal body weight exercises(like jump lunges) more challenging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fiona, you are so spoilt by Mike, he is so sweet to do that.
I do hope you appreciate it, and tell him so.
You just scored big with your mother-in-law Mike.
Love you.
Post a Comment