Monday, August 24, 2009

Dad does juice!

Dad really enjoys the job of making juice at the weekend, especially since he doesn't get this treat in the week. Actually we haven't had juice for the last two months because of my pregnancy sickness. I have not been able to handle any raw fruits or vegetables, so salads were out as well as most fruits(although I did try and force fruit down), but I did manage to eat a vast amount of cooked vegetables. I have thought about why I would go off the healthiest food when baby needs it most, but obviously it is one of those amazing instinctual pregnancy things which ensured that all food was cooked in the first trimester thereby killing all germs.

All of them enjoying the juice in the morning sunshine at the backdoor, as you can see the fruit basket is extremely full so I am back onto eating fruit and juicing again :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it dad, that is good and healthy, we just love our fruit too, and feel more like it now that the weather is warmer.