Monday, August 17, 2009

A Short Story by Eden

One of Eden's favourite pastimes is writing short stories, in fact she draws and writes stories with a huge chunk of her spare time. Sometimes she will keep a character going for days, just adding book 2, book 3 etc. They are written and drawn very quickly as you can see, I think she has a story and just quickly wants to get it down on paper. What I love most is the characters she creates, lots of imagination, in this story there are a gang of cats(and one dog), amongst who are "The Bolgem kittens", "Slim", "Limbey", and "Twinkle the dog". It makes me think that she may be gifted musically as well as literarily, she certainly loves to learn spelling and grammar, and in her grammar book I have to tell her to stop going otherwise she does page after page. I suppose this explains a lot of why Maths is not her favourite subject, she is just not living in that side of her brain.





1 comment:

Linda Russell said...

I love this story, well done sweetie!