I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
It was such a lovely experience to see our little one for the first time. As soon as we saw the image on screen our hearts melted at the little baby moving around. We managed to see the spine, two sides of the brain, heart beating, hands, feet, toes, fingers and thumb. When the scan started baby was lying on its tummy, and we watched him/her doing a flip around onto it's back, and throughout the rest of the scan we saw so much movement. Truly a lovely experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment