Monday, August 31, 2009

My 34th Birthday Dinner

What a lovely treat to go to my favourite restaurant with my favourite person for my birthday :D We went to the best vegetarian restaurant in London, and it has been two years since we have been there last, not least of all because it is quite pricey, but when you taste the food you would understand why. I always say when I come to eat here, it reveals to me how little I really know about cooking. These chefs are masters of their ingredients, and combine so many lovely flavours so beautifully.
Please excuse the blurry pic but we were way too self conscious to use the flash in this intimate restaurant.
Haha we were one of the last to leave, no stress to get back to babysitter because Grandad is staying with us, what a pleasure. The restaurant is small, cosy and intimate and has a wonderful atmosphere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks wonderful, and you look lovely too Fi, so glad you had a delicioous meal, and some romantic time with Mike.

Hope you have many more memorable times together.

God bless you both,

Love mom.

Anonymous said...

PS I see a typo error there in delicious. I should preview.